Praha


The trip to Prague was very easy. The bus was 60krouns (roughly $3) and took about 50minutes. Once in Prague, we took the metro into the city and then walked around there. The weather was really nice, about 35deg and sunny. We did a whole lotta walking. I love the architecture of European cities. We saw the main attractions and ate gyros for lunch. I expected it to really hit me, like „wow! I’m living in the Czech Republic!“ But no, it was just another day of seeing cool things. We walked around for about 4 hours, and after that were just too tired to go on. I think I’ll take another trip to Prague next Sunday, since Holly will be at the farm. It will be good to get lost and figure out the city and find new places on my own.
Staroměstké náměsti-Old Town Square

Astronomical Clock
On the hour, Death rings a bell and inverts his hourglass, and the 12 Apostles parade past the windows above the clock, nodding to the crowd

Charles Bridge

Prague Castle



Prague Castle, again

St Vitus Cathedral

St Vitus Cathedral






Comments