Dětenice


On Saturday night some friends and I went to Dětenice- a medieval czech restaurant. I'm not really even sure how to describe it, so I'm hoping the pictures will do a lot of the explaining for me. All in all it was a really fun experience. Oh! And we had perfect seats, right in front of the action- which wasn't always for the best.... All of our friends could speak English, so someone was translating about 75% of the time. The characters were really rude and loud to us, and at times I was soo clueless, I just nodded when I was told to. heehee

Karl and Jakub in their German attire- dressed up for the occassion


Svatija, Petr, Marina, and I

At one point one of the pirates shoved this torch into my hand and started yelling.
I was like, oh my! What do I do with this!?

Pirates fighting with fire and swords

The restaurant has its own brewery for light and dark beers

I have almost no idea what I was eating! But it was tradition Czech food from the Medieval times.

Fire twirling girl. It was like poi balls on fire.

"Witch" (audience member) exorcism

Fire blowing man

Comments