Ahoj! I haven’t been slacking on the blog, it’s just that nothing has happened in the past few weeks. But, that all changed today!
The weather forecast for today said it would be sunny and in the 60’s. It was a perfect warm day with not a cloud in the sky. I went to Praha and to the bookstore as always. I also walked up to the castle to enjoy the sun and view. Then I got my usual gyros for lunch and went to find a specific park. During my walk around I found so many small nice “gardens” (parks) to hang out in. But, I found the one I was looking for, and it was amazing. It is the perfect place for me. It’s on a hill overlooking the Castle and the entire city. The only noise came from sirens down in the city. There were mostly local people, hanging out and enjoying the sun like me. I think going to this park will be my new Friday routine. Now all I need is to find a place in Mlada Boleslav that will make me just as happy.
Right now in Japan it’s cherry blossom time, and I really wish I was in Japan for hanami. I was asking my friend, Petr this morning if he knew of any places in Praha that have cherry trees. He said he had no idea. Well, it turned out that the park I chose has quite a bit of cherry trees! It has only been warm for a few days, so just a few of the trees are blooming, but it was enough to make me so happy. I’m planning to go back on Sunday for some “hanami”-flower viewing.












The weather forecast for today said it would be sunny and in the 60’s. It was a perfect warm day with not a cloud in the sky. I went to Praha and to the bookstore as always. I also walked up to the castle to enjoy the sun and view. Then I got my usual gyros for lunch and went to find a specific park. During my walk around I found so many small nice “gardens” (parks) to hang out in. But, I found the one I was looking for, and it was amazing. It is the perfect place for me. It’s on a hill overlooking the Castle and the entire city. The only noise came from sirens down in the city. There were mostly local people, hanging out and enjoying the sun like me. I think going to this park will be my new Friday routine. Now all I need is to find a place in Mlada Boleslav that will make me just as happy.
Right now in Japan it’s cherry blossom time, and I really wish I was in Japan for hanami. I was asking my friend, Petr this morning if he knew of any places in Praha that have cherry trees. He said he had no idea. Well, it turned out that the park I chose has quite a bit of cherry trees! It has only been warm for a few days, so just a few of the trees are blooming, but it was enough to make me so happy. I’m planning to go back on Sunday for some “hanami”-flower viewing.
švičková- my favorite czech food
"Goodbye"
Comments