Because I grew up in Hawaii, I've never been on to really appreciate the changing of the seasons. I prefer summer, always hot. Spring and Fall, not so much, it's always hot-cold-warm-cold... and it really messes with my body.





Well, I think the Czech Republic has finally made me appreciate spring. Just last week there we no flowers on the way to Praha, and no flowers when I went running in Ptyrov, and in just a matter of days tons of canola flowers have bloomed all over the Czech country side. They are so beautiful and bright, it's hard to describe. I love being in Ptyrov now because of the lushness of the flowers and fields. I also really enjoy running my 2km around Ptyrov because there is so much to see and enjoy, the scenery changes each week.
So, I hope you enjoy my pictures!
In Ptyrov
On the way to Praha, there are many fields of canola flowers
Comments