Friday, May 29th
I arrived on Friday evening from Praha. I rode the bus from Prague, which took about 5 hours
Saturday, May 30th Berlin
The breakfast at the Hilton was AMAZING! I hadn’t realized that I’ve only eaten cereal or yogurt for breakfast for 5 months. I had no idea what to do with so many options. I ate so much food, and there was even champagne!
We had a bus tour of Berlin in which we saw the major attractions and got off the bus to walk around a few times.
In the afternoon we walked to Check-point Charlie, where it rained cats and dogs. We had to take a taxi back to the hotel.





I arrived on Friday evening from Praha. I rode the bus from Prague, which took about 5 hours
Saturday, May 30th Berlin
The breakfast at the Hilton was AMAZING! I hadn’t realized that I’ve only eaten cereal or yogurt for breakfast for 5 months. I had no idea what to do with so many options. I ate so much food, and there was even champagne!
We had a bus tour of Berlin in which we saw the major attractions and got off the bus to walk around a few times.
In the afternoon we walked to Check-point Charlie, where it rained cats and dogs. We had to take a taxi back to the hotel.
In many places the Berlin Wall is being re-furbished.
Checkpoint Charlie. One of the few places people could to from East to West Berlin
Reminents of the Berlin Wall
I'm standing on the old pathway of the Berlin Wall
The Brandenburg Gate. During the split the Berlin wall was on the opposite side of this gate.
Comments