Wien, Austria

All of my students told me how great Wien is, and I'd have to say they are right. There are lots of small streets with cafes and shops. There is so much cultural diversity (there really isn't any in the CZ). It's really easy to get around by metro and on foot. I left Friday morning at 6:30am and arrived in Wien at 12noon. On Friday afternoon I walked all over the city. The hostel I'm staying at is very conveniently located and big and friendly. The wi-fi is great!
I walked out of the subway, and what was the first thing I saw, Stephansdom Church. I'm soo over churches! We saw soo many in Germany.

The yummiest sandwich- Camembert cheese, ham, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. I'm definitely gonna recreate this at home.


The Spanish Riding School




The Naschmarkt is by far the coolest market I've ever been to. I would be in heaven if I lived in Vienna, I'd have no reason to ever shop at a grocery store



ravioli




My lunch had 3 kinds of humus, falafel, salsa, salad, and olives. The pepper in the green olive about made me cry, and I didn't even eat it. Just the juices that were left over inside the olive.
I could barely eat half of the food, but it was so delicious!

Schonbrunn Palace



Dinner I put together from the farmers market. The peppers and zucchini are filled with cheese. Tho that red round pepper is deadly! I couldn't eat it.

Comments