School and fun

I guess I could say that I'm adjusting to being a student again. After being the teacher for 4 years, it's a bit hard to sit in class and just listen (or contribute to the discussion) instead of running the class.
My friends and I work hard, but still find time to have fun and relax. We sure need it after all the reading!
My first paper is due this Wednesday, and I have to say, I'm a bit nervous about it. How strange to be graded again.
I really like Monterey because it's so easy to get around and I can walk almost anywhere I want to go. Every Tuesday my friends and I go to the Farmer's Market on Alvarado Street, and on Sundays to the market at Del Monte Center. Almost every weekend there is some kind of event going on. So far I've been to the Greek and Italian festivals, it's like taking a walk down memory lane. Tetsuko and I also go jogging about 3 times a week to the aquarium, which is about 4 miles round trip. It's a great way to clear my head after sitting in class for 6 hours.

Spam Musubi

Satoko, Tetsuko, and I

Dinner party at Sky's house

My running buddy and I at the Italian festival

Satoko and I eating ramen in San Jose


Comments