Vinh Thanh Beach


On Sunday, the students took Laura and I to the beach. 5 motorbikes, with 10 people rode together. The view was amazing, I absolutely love the Vietnamese countryside. We rode past tons of graveyards & tombs on the way. We got to the beach around 4:30pm, and it was still very hot. The girls didn’t want to go earlier, because they didn’t want to get a suntan! We sat under a tent like thing with the normal plastic chairs and tables. The girls had brought lots of different Vietnamese finger foods & snacks for us to try. I went swimming with a few of the girls- who went in the water in their jeans and shirts! There was not one person on the beach in a swimsuit. The water was a good warm bath temperature. I was so surprised; I don’t think I’ve been to a beach with water that warm before.












Comments