Dear Mr. Hustler man on the street

Dear Mr. Hustler man on the street,
No, I do not want to talk to youyou. You call out to me, "Hey beautiful! Hola bonita!" and you expect me to respond? Is that acceptable in your culture? Doubtful.
And now that I am ignoring you, how dare you pull the race card on me! No, it's not because you are black and I am white- from my standpoint anyway. However, on your end, it does seem to be solely based on the fact that I am a white woman. I'm pretty sure that I don't hear you calling out to every local/ Ethiopian woman that crosses your path. So excuse my lack of acknowledgement to your existence and do not give me attitude or yell at me. I never asked you to talk to me or walk next to me asking millions of questions. I have no interest in talking to you.
Next time, before you try to engage me in conversation, be sure to read the "FUCK OFF" sign I have written all over my forehead. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Tehani

Comments