June 10-11, 2012 Cartagena

After being on the move constantly for over a week, I was happy to have some down time. Cartagena was nice, but I wasn't as "moved" by it as most travelers were. Luckily, I met a great group of people and we hung out each night. 3 people that stayed at the Wandering Paisa in Medellin also turned up at the hostel.
I found the perfect coffee shop/ book store to hang out at and catch up on writing. During the day it was so hot that I'd walk for 10 minutes and be soaked to the bone in sweat!







Sophie and I decided that we'd travel to the coffee region together, which was awesome, since I didn't really want to go alone. After 5 days in Cartagena I was ready to get out of the heat. Plane tickets were so cheap that I ended up buying another one for a day earlier for only $30.

Around Cartagena....



Potato snack



Every tiny bock has a different name. Makes looking on a map very difficult!









Happy hour :)



We found some amazing gelato!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cartagena June -11

Comments