Tokyo Day 7 Disneyland 02.12.14

We had decided to stay at one of the Tokyo Disneyland hotels because we knew they were nice And we wanted to go to Disneyland. I have been to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea multiple times, but I'm always down for Disney. Since Tuesday had been such a log day we slept in and watched the Olympics in the morning. By the time we go to the park it was crowded. We got on Star Tours fairly easy. It was fun to have all the dialogue in Japanese and the scenario was different than in the US.  We then tried for Space Mountain but the line was 100 minutes long. We didn't get a fast pass because we figured the park would die down in the evening. Boy were we wrong! We only got on Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World after that! I just wasn't willing to wait in 2 hour lines. We had fun walking around the park and looking in the shops. I got an awesome Mickey Mouse shaped macaroon pillow. At 6:30pm we watched the electric lights parade and then called it a night since the park was closing at 8. I think that was the least successful Disneyland trip of my life.












Comments