In March 2015, I was lucky enough to go to Washington DC (for the first time!) to attend 2 conferences for work. I spent 2 weeks in DC.
I had a lot of free time, so I was able to do all of the touristy things. Other highlights included running along the National Mall (even though it was FREEZING), going to several Smithsonian museums, seeing friends from MIIS, touring the Nation's Capitol and going into the Senate Gallery, eating delicious food, and going to the British Embassy with Megumi for a Women in International Trade event.
I had a lot of free time, so I was able to do all of the touristy things. Other highlights included running along the National Mall (even though it was FREEZING), going to several Smithsonian museums, seeing friends from MIIS, touring the Nation's Capitol and going into the Senate Gallery, eating delicious food, and going to the British Embassy with Megumi for a Women in International Trade event.
| Of course they had to be doing construction! |
![]() |
| Channeling my inner Olivia Pope |
| Supreme Court of the United States |
| MIIS mafia at the British Embassy |
| US Archives |
![]() |
| Ross and I ran in Crystal City's 5k Friday |



Comments